About Me

I am so happy you are visiting our blog! We are all about fun ways to learn and grow. I am a Mom of three incredibly sweet little girls (Monkey 1 - 7 years, and Monkey 2 - 5 months and Monkey 3- 1 year old). I have been blessed with an incredible husband and family, and pray everyday that God will show us how to raise Godly Girls! I hope that you will continue to check our blog for updates or better yet Subscribe to our blog below!! “Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.” Proverbs 3:5-6

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Back To School Rainbow Sensory Bin

So after our first few weeks of homeschool my mommy brain was exhausted. It is hard to teach a first grader math while a preschooler asks what do I have to do next mom? Whats my schoolwork mom? Wheres my math mom? Wheres my notebook mom? Whats my spelling words mom? 92 24 89 3 10 0 6 81 55 38......? Is that right mom? 

Ahhhh talk about overload. So out came our sensory bin materials!
 

What's In Our Rainbow Sensory Bin 
 colored rafia 
puff balls
bright colored balls
pipe cleaners
letter cards
dice
bright colored erasers
magnet numbers 
slinky
bead necklaces
plastic cups
all different length ribbons
sorting containers
beads
tweezers and other grabbing toys












     



No comments:

Post a Comment